View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 06:30 AM
Iceblossom

Hey there Moratoriumers old and new. I'm trying to catch up on what people have been doing in the last couple of months. I'm sort of dipping my toes into the internet tide at this point.

I remain in Fabric Moratorium mode and have done very well overall. Recently I won a local auction of So Fine thread and some fabric came along "free" with the thread. I did a rough sort of it when I brought it home and about half went to my Tuesday group where homes were found for about 90% of it. I'll have to bring more this week but yes, I am keeping some.

And I bought some fabric too -- but it is for a project that I hope to have completely done (quilted and everything) before the end of the year. The quilt is for the Hubby's Aunt Debbie and requires University of Michigan fabric. My hubby is not a subtle man and everything blue and gold I suggest is too subtle if logos and words are not spelled out.

I have not been a very productive quilter in my absence, usually I sew every day but that has not been the case. It's actually a good thing this time to buy fabric because it's the first creative quilting idea I've had in a long time. Lol, and it's not all that created but a quilt for a particular person that will be fun and relatively quick and easy. I still need that