View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 06:02 AM
rryder

Sounds like everyone’s been hard at work and making progress (even if you can’t see it yet, oksewglad!).

I cleared away the pile of stuff on the floor between me and the lights, but have to confess that I cleared them away by stacking some on an unused chair and shoving others under the nightstand that one of the lights sits on. Guess that really doesn’t count as organizing...Otherwise, I have been doing pretty good at tidying up after myself when I complete a project- so that’s a bit of progress.

Next major organizing project for me is to tackle the pile of clutter that’s behind the big table in my other studio that I use for sandwiching my quilts and trimming them up after quilting. Actually, there is also a pile of stuff on the floor along the right hand side when looking into the room in addition to the pile behind it. Those piles are making it hard for me to walk around when I’m sandwiching so I am going to concentrate on them for the next week or so. Because they are piles left over materials from doing multiple projects for a couple of different charity auctions, I am hopeful that most of it will fit neatly into categories of stuff that I’ve already created storage spaces for. Wish me luck.

Rob