View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 06:47 PM
ladyinpurple135

I haven’t turned on my regular oven for several years. In fact, it stores my larger pans, etc. I use my toaster/convection oven for baking everything, there are lots and lots of tips on Pinterest about what to do and not to do. Personally I would butter my toast after toasting and then sprinkle on the cinnamon and sugar - I’ve always done it that way anyway. The only thung I goofed up was the temperature - I found out that I need to turn down the regular temp about 25 degrees or so. It’s so much easier to add a little more time if not quite done than to have something over-cooked. I love those cinnamon rolls in a can but I used the temp in the can and they were really, really well done in the bottom - I ate them>anyway!!!!!!

You should have received a booklet in care, etc.- nit sure why you didn’t, but you might try googling the brand asking for a manual. But I think Pinterest will give you all the info you need and want. These better toaster ovens are great. The convection is great, too but not sure if you have that in yours,

Sandy in Mooresville, NC