View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 10:31 AM
Iceblossom

Grats on the corners! I was going through my pictures of the round robin last year and was wondering why on earth did I take so many of the same shot. And then I realized I was just so thrilled with how nice the corners matched one round I took all possible pictures of it folded together.

My Michigan fabrics for Aunt Debbie's quilt from three different sellers have arrived, along with the fourth package with the back for the Bonnie Hunter quilt. So much fabric in a week!! I was always confident in my ability to pick blue and gold. The hubby less so. Now that it is clearly spelled out he has more faith or at least more willing to believe I have a chance...

I'll have to order more yellow -- those are basically the same colors by two different makers, I'll be getting more of the wide across one. Will also double check the dark blue to make sure I have enough but I'm pretty much ready to go. Or will be once the fabric gets out of the wash and into the drier. And no, I don't like the ironing any better than I did last year. The iron is on its last legs, one more fall will probably do it in.
Attached Thumbnails 100_6054.jpg