View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 06:20 PM
happylab

Love seeing the finishes everyone.

I went on my shop hop. I found fabric for $8.50 per yard, so I bought several yards. No definite projects, but fabric will work well with some of my future projects. The good new, I didn’t buy the amount I usually do. It was a nice relaxing day.

I’m currently working on the (was free & now is a pattern called California), 100 block/15 day challenge QAL from last year. I should be ready to quilt later this week. All the fabrics in this project is 100% from stash. Now I just have more smaller pieces of scraps. LOL . I’m getting excited about this project getting done. I will post pic when done. I completed a top from pat Sloan’s Christmas in July 2020, jolly jelly roll snowflake. I did a few changes to the pattern. I used a different colors FQ bundle I bought several years ago, was looking for the right project. I’m pretty happy so far with the top. Again another project completely from stash. Pics will come after its quilted and bind. My beginner and ender project is from Missouri star quilt pattern. I missed placed the pattern, but took pic and can still figure out the project. That’s all for now.