Old 03-04-2010, 06:22 PM
grammypatty7

Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix
SO pretty..
Thank you Dawn. My daughter is a Dawn Marie and so is my daughter in law. Both are going to be 45 soon. I chose Dawn Marie as back when she was born, it was considered to be the most beautiful name in the English language plus it's a beautiful time of day. She always hated her name and had trouble spelling it correctly. Eventually we learned she was dyslexic which accounted for her switching it up Damn. Yup. such a beautiful name and I was hear broken when those school papers came home with her name spelled that way but now she's a whiz at spelling, math and everything else. We didn't get the diagnosis confirmed until her junior year in college and she was an English and Math major - two of the worst subjects when you're dyslexic and then she was straight A's in French all the way through. I think another meaning for Dawn should me "I do can anything I want and you can't tell me any different." I often find myself applauding her and cheering on and telling her that if there ever was a time to prove me wrong, this is a good time to do it and she always succeeds. Love your name and my daughter and daughter in law. Christmas' got very interesting let me tell you. We couldn't even put the girls last names on the packages because she would still grab the gifts that said Dawn (last name). LOL