View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 06:08 PM
retiredteacher09

Iceblossom: Great colors! Yuck to home improvements needed. My house is overdue for inside painting and some new flooring. I just keep putting it off because of the cost. Good luck with going through other things in your house. I’m slowly working through my house too. Bless you for finishing the top and checking if the lady wants it back.

happylab: You are making great progress on using your stash fabric.

Unicorn Quilts: Welcome to this thread. We like pictures of projects using your stash.

ckcowl: What a great find of wide backings! Enjoy your visit with your son and daughter-in-law.

Last week at church quilting, I asked one of the gals if she needed backings for the baby quilts she makes for donation. She said she is always looking for more fabrics. Well, today I overwhelmed her with almost 30 yards of mostly children’s fabrics. One or 2 of the fabrics may have been from the church quilter’s years ago that I never used but the rest was from my stash. There were 1.5 yards, 2 yards, and 3 yards of mostly cottons. She gave me a hard time because she said she just cleaned things up in her sewing area and now she has a bagful more. ❤️ She took it all, however. I’m sure glad I could pass some of the children’s prints on to someone that will use them for donation quilts rather than sitting longer in my shelves.