Old 04-16-2021, 03:30 AM
Iceblossom

Howdy all, I've been missing my virtual quilters.

I'm sort of in-between projects right now, after my break from sewing and the boards, I did recently get the Bonnie Hunter Grassy Creek mystery done. This past week I was tossed a lovely UFO at my Tuesday group. The UFO turned out to be a beautiful Judy Niemeyer Feathered Star that was virtually complete -- but there was a small error and a whole lot of paper to remove! I have the top put back together and I wish to offer the top back to the original family (friends of one of my Tuesday ladies).

We have (sadly) another comfort quilt to make, my blocks were going to be my project for the weekend. Our most recent Tuesday lady has great sewing and handwork skills but considers herself a beginning quilter, she is going to come over next week for a work party for the comfort blocks and I will wait to do them with her. I think I should spend my time this virtual weekend working on home and stash clean up. That way you get to spread out the fabric and explode the boxes all over the house more satisfactorily

Plus, my kitchen floor has gotten to the point where even I want to wash it!

Sew well, fellow quilters.