View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 04:51 AM
Quiltah Mama

Originally Posted by copycat View Post
Great Picture! I know you have found these pillows to be popular...now how about a Quilt saying on one pillow? Quilt Happy., Sew Blessed to name a few..and so many more.
Thanks for sharing!
This is a great idea, thanks. I will keep that in mind for indoor pillows for this fall and Christmas time. That would make a great Christmas gift for a quilter and would look cute in a quilt room or quilters home when quilters tend to be inside and at their sewing machines. Thanks again for the idea, I really like it.

Since Maine is titled "Vacationland" I am targeting tourism and also since Maine has such a short summer season, I am focused on outdoors currently. And with the Covid restrictions, Maine has been super busy last summer in our area, and the forecast is for another busy summer in our area. I grew up living near Moosehead Lake, and I currently live 30 miles south of it, last summer was a record breaking season for many of the businesses that depend on tourism in it's area, and that is where I am going to be in two shops this summer. One shop will be selling the pillows I posted, and the other shop I am going to be selling jelly roll rugs in. Looks to be a busy sewing summer.