View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 04:48 PM
skaduzy

I’ll try to get this all in one message

Granky, love your quilts.....how many more to go? They look like they were a lot of work but worth it when for your family.

R-sea, that wall hanging in so cute, the animals are adorable, also a lot of work to cut them all out and appliqué. Your friend will love it! I do, too.

Teen, this must be so hard for your mom to clear out everything. A 3 story house is BIG! Your quilt sounds nice and I hope you will post pictures. You must be excited to finally get to see your mom and your mother-in-law. This quarantine is getting old! We are thinking about downsizing, too, but I have so much junk in this big house that I don’t know where to start.

And Rhonda, that’s 10 more since the last time we communicated. Great job so far and I know you will reach your goal. You look like a high school girl in your cap and gown, congratulations on reaching another of your goals. Just keep doing what you’ve been doing and before you know it...success!

As for us here in Ohio, nice weather can’t get here soon enough. We’ve been pretty good. No COVID at least and glad about that. We don’t go anywhere and I am so stir crazy as is Cliff. He had a bad spell in March and we made a trip to the hospital for another stent. That’s #4 in his heart now but he’s still very mobile and very ornery. I’m so very thankful for that.
Have many wall hanging ideas going through my mind but haven’t started yet. Guess I better hurry June will be here before I know it.