View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 05:11 PM
WMUTeach

OK, Swappers it is that time of month for me to send out the new list of May Birthday girls. Huston, we have a problem . My world was hacked. My financials, my work and I can not use my laptop until it has been scanned for evil viruses and the like. Guess what is on the laptop? You bet'cha all the birthday list information. It will be a couple of days before I can get my laptop back. It goes to the Geek Squad tomorrow morning and they predict 2 to 3 days. I have borrowed a unit from my daughter so I can continue to work from home but of course our list is on the desk top of my own machine and not on any thumb drive. Who would have expected this?

So, I think we have three birthdays for May and one is the 12th or 13th as I recall and the other two later in the month. Get ready to send if you aren't already. I will send addresses ASAP. We should still be OK if we send out quickly after the names and addressed arrive. Sorry my friends. I fell for the trap that sounded so real, a call from Amazon because they saw some unusual activity on my account. They mimicked my account to prove their point and then went crazy. No money lost, but most of my day was consumed with getting the good guys to close accounts and open accounts and on and on. I will be back tomorrow with news, good news I hope. In the mean time, quilt on!