View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 04:42 AM
abc123xyz

I was interested in your request as I spent some time using a wheel chair following a recent fall in my home. I was not aware that such a bag existed until i did a search on Google and found several different styles shown. These were all ready made items and were for sale but the pictures and information gives one good ideas for making them yourself. I also found ideas on Pinterest. One Amazon site stated the finished size of their bag to be 12.5 x 7 inches. They mentioned that if one used a high wheeled wheel chair you may want to mount the bag on the inside of the arm. Several of the pictures shown had the bag mounted in such a way. I also found that directions for a small sewing caddy were listed and were similar in size then finished. One would have to modify the handles for mounting but I thought that was another idea that might be useful to consider. I till try to attach some of what I found. I hope this will give you some ideas which will enable you to come up with the bag you desire. Happy sewing! Sewing Date Traveler.pdf Sewing-Caddy-Tutorial.pdf
Attached Thumbnails sewingcaddy.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
SewingDateTraveler.pdf (1,009.9 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf
Sewing-Caddy-Tutorial.pdf (1.88 MB, 70 views)

Last edited by abc123xyz; 04-20-2021 at 04:49 AM.