Old 04-23-2021, 09:05 AM
CarolinePaj

Default Swap received

Hi Guys,

I received an amazing package from your wonderful hostess Kathy today. She knows that I love Jelly Beans and sure enough there inside the package was a big pack of them. She also sent some Kansas Troubles fabrics which I adore (she was over generous as always) and a cross stitch set! Kathy you are amazing to keep this swap going and great to have as a sender..... thank you so very much.

Now to my person.... I promise that I did mail on time and your package was due to be delivered last Wednesday... but it was held up in Customs until this morning... they blamed Brexit!!!!!! Anyway, it is on the plane today to the USA and will be with by Wednesday.. hopefully. You may also have received a ruler from the MSQC that I sent to you..... but I realised after I sent it that I mailed that to you the last time your were my person.... It did seem familiar when I was doing it - LOL. Anyway, sorry for the delay which everyone is blaming on Brexit - which I did NOT vote for!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to be political - LOL.

Hugs

Caroline
Attached Thumbnails april-2021-received-hav4boys.jpg