View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 06:08 AM
WendyMcD

Hi Kiddies,

I'm here, by the skin of my teeth but I'm still with you.

Scans of doctors appointments thankfully they were all video and phone, the in persons coming up on Friday. Oddles of test, including a sleep scan, positive for sleep apnea. Loosing hair like mad (sad sad world). Couldn't afford it to start with as I've fine, thin hair.

Lungs show no permanent damage from Covid- pulmonary said Long Haul, well, I said it, he kept saying we just don't know. I finally told him if you have no hope for me, how am I supposed to continue? Nebulizer 3 times per day, steroidal and albuterol inhalants, gufinacin (sp) in am and one with codeine nights. And there's a nasal spray. Been on oxygen since December when I was in the hospital with severe Covid pneumonia. One week after I got home, back in for severe GI bleed. I've been able to get off o2 - 3 weeks out of that time but it always plummets into the low 80's again. Then we are scrambling to get me hooked up.

Brains - they ran the BNP which came out negative and we stopped there but I'm sooooo dumb! I hope my brains come back cause this isn't funny.

Can't remember what else but we have done every test and checked everything. Seeing Doc Friday for what surely must be the brush off as, "we just don't know anything." Really tired of hearing that, glad my PCP doesn't say it. If they don't know, they need to open up a LOT of studies, like yesterday.

Sigh, I had no idea I was going to unload like this, guess I needed to share. Hope ya'll are ok. I'll be mailing tomorrow, we just got back from a week at our time share. I thought it would be a good thing, not so much when you already have zero energy to start with.