View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 06:22 PM
WMUTeach

Wow, all it takes is one or two of us to be in need of a little emotional support and look at us all jumping in.

Wendy, I have a church acquaintance who is a long hauler. It has been almost a year now. She had tried everything in the book and ended up with a nutrition based doctor. She is not any better but she is not being poked and prodded as much. She is no worse for going off all of the medication except good food and vitamins and supplements for general good health. I am not recommending it for every one, of course not. For her it was OK to do.

I am sure, absolutely sure that there are many, many research studies going on to find the key to unlock the COVID mystery of why some recover so well and others inch along and suffer as you have. The challenge with research it is takes so long. When you are in the middle of a personal episode, who wants to wait five years or more for study results. But like another said, you are helping others down the line. My mom did that with her cancer treatments 40 some years ago. She was the guinea pig that helped my generation need less harsh treatments and less medication as a whole to treat cancer. For that I am thrilled.

NZ- you are doing the best thing for you, of course, but also for your day. He will rest easier knowing you are reaching out toward him even when feelings were bad at one time. You have a gift of time and are using it well. Good for you and pats on the back for being brave.

As you can see........Quilty friends are the best!