View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 04:55 PM
gardengirl1331

Funny I'm always ahead of the curve when it comes to things like color and clothing popularity (I used to wear my dad's old clothes, jeans, t-shirts, flannel shirts etc due to our not having any money and then grunge came in fashion- I stopped wearing it while it was popular then started wearing it again in the mid-2000's when everyone moved on to other things). When stuff becomes popular I suddenly don't like it! I do still like greys though even though they're popular. The thing I don't like with fabric and can't wait for it to go away are the metallics. I know lots of people like then, but I can't stand them. I see an awesome fabric that I love and then click on it, or grab it off the shelf and it has metallics in it and I just can't buy it. The one thing I am "forcing" myself to do is the RK Klimpt stuff. I'm going to do one metallic quilt with that, and that'll be all. I'm still a bit sad with all the really great holiday fabrics all being metallics right now. I wanted to make a matching quilt, tablecloth and tree skirt and am just impatiently waiting for the fad to go away. ha ha!