View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 12:13 PM
IrishMom

Originally Posted by ibex94 View Post
Did they arrive intact? I am particularly concerned about whether or not my envelope held up with the tape that I added. I am very glad it got there!!!
ibex - it was intact, but it was ripped. Yours was the rip on the bottom the ran up the middle of the front and back by about 2 inches on each side. The rip started in the area between your two pieces of tape. In addition part of your flap ripped as well. And I just noticed an inch rip on the left side thru the tape! Maybe Edward Scissorshands is working for the Post Office now. Your card has gone thru a lot to get to me!

It seemed all three of the envelopes with rips were kind of crumpled, etc. I even wondered if they had been in a high moisture/rain area - they all seemed not as stable as an envelope should be, if that makes sense. Another card which had a rip on the bottom was taped on all sides. I could tell you all took a lot of care and attention to getting your cards out proper, and it was sad to see what happened to them along the way.