View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 09:30 AM
WendyMcD

I was thinking about my envelops... they were cheap, the ones that came with the card. I never once thought to replace them with Kraft,,, and I've got a box full of them! I've long been worried the PO would pop me for the thickness of my cards. I should replace them all, yup that would alleviate all the stress, duh.

All I think about of late is quilting. I got my Magical Dragon panel in and keep wanting to make it. I want to make it larger, not sure why as the panel is one full yard but I don't want to just use the panel.

Got in a bunch of psycodelic (sp covid long) cat panels and some wild rainbow cats to back it with. Now that DD is marrying and talking children within a year, I need to be ready. Got some lining fabric in have no idea why I bought it, do you do that? I also got minky. I remember what the minky is for,,, teddy bear baby,,, it's like an outfit, bear has arms and legs that you put the baby into and the hood is his head with ears. I think I actually have a large plastic nose left over. Gee, I've a massive box of compacted fiber fill. I need to get sewing. :-)

I wish I were stronger, just the thought of sitting and getting to it is too much. I had so many tests and doctors appointments in the last 7 days. 3 more long tests this Friday. Not looking forward to it. You'd think that since I never leave the house .... I'd be like lets go, nope. Lets go back to bed more like. I keep drooling over the scrapy quilts and buying more fabric. Weee I love fabric.

Have a super day Peeps.