Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 PM
butterflywing

Originally Posted by Lisanne
Huh?? You ended up paying a service to get you into your email account? How did you find the service? How do you know if they're legit? How did you pay them - do they now have all your banking information?

Was that initial email about dead accounts even legit? Because you obviously got into your email just fine to open it.
you may have noticed that i did not immediately answer you. once i used the new password i couldn't use it again. the fee i paid was on a dedicated card. the initial email - who knows? it looked right. whatever happened it was after that. i still can't open email. i got here now by typing in quilting board - the quilter's message board. i understand that everyone in my hotmail address book, including me, has received an email saying that i'm in trouble in london and need $2500. the stupid thing is there's no place to even send it to. i think i just have to shut this hotmail account down and open a new one on a different, more reliable provider's service. that means i'll lose everything i have here, including those email addresses. this is one stupid hacker or just a troublemaker.
fortunately, this is not my serious email account. this is my hobby account.