View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:06 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Thanks Gayle Terri and Rachel! I love doing them. I saw some even tinier today tho!! She paper pieced the blocks and her mother put them in these tiny little clear plastic boxes like a shadow box but they are so tiny!! Wish I had my camera with me at the time. She did log cabin squares and a couple of the pineapple ? I forget what it is called. The finished size of the pieces were 1/16" I kid you not!! If I get back into town soon I will go take some pics. These squares or rectangles are about 1" to 1 1/2" finished! And the boxes are just barely bigger. They are charging $15 and $20 per piece!! A couple of them are broaches. but most just have a tiny metal jewelry ring at the top like one you would put on a charm bracelet. They are so great looking. That is tiny!! I wish I had pictures to show. To give you an idea most of them are the size of a match book or smaller. And the quilt blocks are complete blocks. There were probably 4 rows out from the center on each side of the center. All this in a 1 1/2" plastic box.
A 1/16th? That's like a sliver--amazing