View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 11:41 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

I managed to use more stash fabric the past couple weeks- I agreed to do a test pattern for the Quilt Pattern Magazine (TQPM)
just because I knew I had everything I needed, I found enough of a fabric I had used in a pieced quilt to use for a back- another 3 1/2 yards used up, I gave my son 4 yards of black he needed and threw in 3 different charm packs I’ve had at least 5 years. He sent me up 7 quilt tops to get quilted- I know I have backings for at least 4 or 5 of them & if I get creative probably all of them.
pother than the stack of wide backs I have on one shelf all of my other stash is becoming smaller- not a lot of yardage pieces anymore. I’m going to have to start being more creative to use it up. We are going on vacation the end of the month and Jeff has asked me about 20 times if I’ve looked up quilt shops along our route, he’s always enjoyed visiting new shops in new places with me ( and spends more than I do on what he thinks I need)
This year with everything as it is I figure if we see one- and it’s actually open- we will stop, I’m not going to plan any.