View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 10:00 AM
Macybaby

Queen - I really like those colors, that is going to be very pretty when complete.

This is an update on what I'm working on. I went to the LQS looking for ombre fabric and found some with a green tone that I really liked. Unfortunalty I had figured yardage based on ombre that went from dark to light and back to dark, and what I bought only goes from dark to light so I would have needed to buy twice as much to have enough dark to go around the perimeter. I had also bought a dark green to go with for border and binding,.

Ended up pulling fabric from the stash that went with the dark green I bought and assembled the background. Now to start playing with the plates. I am going to sew them down in the quilting process. I'm not liking the brown plate, so I think that will get pulled and left for another project. I sprayed the doilies with Terial Magic and that is keeping them in shape. Once I have more plates made, I'll play around with it laying flat so I can easily move pieces around. Way to much work to pin and unpin!

This is 60x60. I'm making it as a wall hanging for my office.
Attached Thumbnails imgp5424.jpg