View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 03:44 PM
Quiltah Mama

QuiltingVagabond,, love your Patriotic quilt.
Railroadersbrat, neat pattern, I think I can see the block, I am excited to see your finished quilt. Love the black background, really makes your colors pop.

Friday I sewed in the AM, then I did deliveries to two stores I will be selling items in this summer, hoping for lots of sales.
I went with my DFIL this AM to help him pick out his hanging flowers. I was more then happy to pick out flowers with him. He came home with 9 hanging baskets and some six packs for his planter. He was happy, which makes me happy.
I then came home and made up my baskets and planters, garden won't be until the end of the month. Full moon is 5/26, so chance of frost is still a potential for us, planters and baskets can be moved into our shed, but garden will be planted next weekend or Memorial weekend, I have plenty of row cover if I end up planting this weekend. Then the ol' lawn mower came out for a quick mowing.
I am hoping to do some sewing tomorrow, hoping to work on some jelly roll rugs. I finished 8 jelly roll table runners this week, patriotic themed. Lots of things planned in my head, now to just get them out and made up.
Looking forward to checking in again tomorrow and seeing what everyone has been working on. One of the things I noticed when reading through the posts, lots of baby quilts being worked on. I have wondered if the Covid pandemic will generate another "babyboomer" type generation.