View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 09:17 AM
sewingpup

when I was researching long arm machines, I narrowed it down to either the Innova or an APQS. I ended up getting a demo APQS Lucey which is a basic long arm, stitch regulated, down/up, and a manual horizontal channel lock. I opted for the 12 foot frame. Main reason I chose her was the price. At the time, the Innova's for home use were relatively new, no used on on the market and seemed to be a bit more pricey then the APQS. new APQS machines come with a lifetime warranty and the company has created many videos, and most of the time, the owner can do any servicing that needs to be done without the head having to be sent into the shop. As they weigh 45 pounds, that is a plus not to have to ship. My machine has needed very little done to it over the 10 years I have owned her. I only have about 60 some quilts done on her as I only quilt for myself. Good luck on your search, take your time, try them out if you can find one to do it on. My friend just bought a new Lucey with the computer after having worked on mine. She is very pleased with it so far.

sorry, I just noticed this is an old thread.

Last edited by sewingpup; 05-16-2021 at 09:21 AM.