View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 12:49 PM
Beloveed1

Default Hoop

Originally Posted by Izaquilter View Post
I've come to the conclusion I am not meant to be a hand quilter! I am hoop poor because I've bought them all & I've only quilted 3 quilts by hand. I would love to do a couple more before I die but I'm just not sure if I will! I have the floor hintenberg rotating(which I would gladly sell), adjustable floor model that I bought & never used, I have a 24" quilting hoop that I've used, I have a 17" that I've used, I have 2 lap hoops I've tried using, plus I have the pvc floor model with the adjustable legs that I've used. LOL all for 3 quilts! I've been told that the Hintenber rotating hoop is suppose to be the best on the market because of the construction. I bought it, was going to use it & decided I'd use it for displaying my quilts. NOT, I don't have room to put it! But a quilting hoop is a personal preference. I prefer to machine quilt most of my quilts but I ENVY those that hand quilt. I would love to be able to be a hand quilter! Good luck!
this is the Hintenberg hoop I have. It is brand new, I still have the box it came in & is ready to find a new owner!Attachment 172299
  1. how much are you asking for the hoop? And can you please tell me how it is packaged. I'm trying to move and need to know how to pack the bottom of my hoop that I have.
  2. Thanks. Email is: [email protected]

Last edited by Beloveed1; 05-16-2021 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Words misspelled