View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 09:43 AM
Coxgibbsinger

Default Nothing is impossible

Somebody said it could not be done, but I wouldn't be one to admit it, so I stuck right in, with a trace of a grin and tackled the thing that couldnt be done and I did it!
lots of things people say are impossible are worth a shot. I was told so many times that my machine was worthless...that I'd never find parts they don't exist...that I'd never find needles they don't make them...that if I cleaned it I'd rub away all the dacals...that I'd I used wd40 anywhere in the same zip code it would melt...I've been told I needed my roof replaced damp course laid floors ripped up etc...I've never so far had a total failure where it didn't work when I tried. So give it a shot. the worse thing that happens is you don't get very far but even then you learn a lot along the way. I mean if you're trying to sell it its probably not worth it...if you just want to see it work again then its worth a try. If I had given up every time I was told I couldn't do something or it wasn't worth it I wouldn't have all the things that I am most proud of. Good luck! I have no advice on how to do anything except that trying and trying again usually works in the end!

Last edited by Coxgibbsinger; 05-18-2021 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Missed a word.