View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 04:55 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

I haven’t taken pictures but I finished the quilting/ binding on my “ Roundabout “ quilt ( picture is before it was quilted) I am loading up the next one on the stack. Between myself and my son I have 14 tops to get quilted and bound so I’m concentrating on those and not working on other things- except my flannel embroidery project which is my ( travel/hand) project. We are leaving the end of this week for vacation and I will be taking that one with me- it is a ufo I started at least 8 years ago- maybe I will make some headway. My room is fairly cleaned and organized so I am feeling like I can continue to knock things off that ufo list- I gave up on the ‘list’ and just put them all in a stack- taking them as they come- not worrying about any specific order.
the photos are the ( unfinished “ Roundabout “ quilt and 1 block of my flannel hand project. I think I have about 9 blocks finished and 4 or 5 border strips.
Attached Thumbnails afa4e456-4b91-4deb-9679-227085efe36d.jpeg   1b55bca4-fffb-4145-b8ac-053d75bc18a9.jpeg