View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 03:35 AM
Iceblossom

So nice to have you here with us. Many years ago, back around Y2K one of the first people I ever met in real life that I met on-line first, was a quilter from Australia! I had met her on a similar board, and it just happened she was doing some world traveling and had a stop over in Seattle. So you just never know what life brings.

I am so lucky at this stage in my life to have a room dedicated to my machine and fabric, it's a small bedroom but still about twice your space -- still, you have a good amount of workspace if you don't have to deal with as much stash as I've amassed... Remember to go vertical, I don't know how well you can attach shelves to a container, but you can put a light weight book case on a sturdy table. I have to do my quilt layout on my queen bed which is the largest workspace I have, that or the kitchen floor. Sadly,with the current condition of my knees, I have to have an exit strategy in place in order to get up from the floor... Ah, the pleasures of youth when the floor was still an option!