View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 12:52 PM
Conchalea

So...May has been busier than April was! On May 3 I left for our "International Ride". I rode 1706 miles in 7 days without ever leaving Texas. We rode to towns in Texas that have the same names as international cities & countries. We rode to Turkey, Canadian (in the Panhandle, north of I-40), Scotland, Dublin, Italy, New York, Athens, Palestine, & Paris. It was a great week of steady riding, with several days over 300 miles. I'm lack just over 3000 miles getting my 100,000 mile patch from Harley-Davidson! I signed up for the mileage group in 2008, so it's taken me a while. Then my grandson graduated with his Associate's Degree on May 15 & from high school on May 24. Seems backward to me, but... So all this explains my extended absence from the board. I have gone back & counted 8 UFOs for April, and 5 for May. I apologize for falling down on my self-appointed task of keeping count of the group UFO completions.
On May 22, K & I made the back for my Solstice fabric quilt & got it sandwiched. We got to quilt it yesterday & finished it today! Tomorrow we will trim & bind it. I'll have it on my bed in time for the summer Solstice! I'm very excited to have it so close to completion. So, I'll have a UFO for June.