View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 03:01 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

I managed to get the next quilt on the stack loaded up and started quilting it today, and I realized I only had January and February blocks finished for the National Quilting Museum BOM, so I started on March. I’m about 1/2 way done with the block- I guess until I catch up those late blocks are sort of ufos. Vacation seems to have done me some good, I’m feeling better organized- settling into my work schedule in a way that also provides me time to sew too. I had been spread a bit thin for a few months. Overwhelmed by how much seemed to be stacking up around me. I’ve reminded myself that I can accomplish a lot in 15-20 minutes and it’s ok. My new ( again- 3rd new schedule) at work that started as soon as I got back from vacation - yesterday— I think is going to help me get back into the swing of accomplishing my projects and enjoying it all again. My granddaughter reminded me today that the past 3 years in my world ( and of course the past 15 months that affected all of us) has built up a lot of stress. In the past 5 weeks we have also had to deal with 4 deaths- it is time for me to find my happy place again.
whew- sorry I went so far off topic—-