Old 03-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Kathi in PA

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
Originally Posted by Kathi in PA
I'm still waiting to be adopted and would like to know if anyone is from Pennsylvania, just in case I need actual hands-on help. Believe me I don't mind travelling and of course it would be on a weekend!!

Thanks,
Kathi in PA
Where in PA are you?
I'm approx. 40 minutes northwest of Harrisburg in a little town called Duncannon.
Kathi in PA
I am on the PA/NY border, on Rt. 14.
I have seen your work and would like very much if you would adopt me? I think we can communicate either by pm's or regular email and maybe later by phone or visits. I just want to learn from other quilters.
Kathi in PA
:) :) :)
OH MY GOSH, I AM PREGNANT AGAIN. BIRTH IMPENDING!
Thank you, but if it is any comfort my "birth"day was 2/24, so your labor should go pretty easy!!! LOL
I look forward to sending you some pics of some fabric I have for a quilt and planning on picking some more to go with it on Saturday. My dilemma is I would love to do a Grandma's fan, but I would love to know what you would do with it. I'll post some pics this evening so you can take a gander at what I have so far and maybe you can help me with what you would get as far as fabric (colors, prints, etc.)I really would like your expert opinion!!! Thanks so much - Mom!!

Kathi in PA