View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 09:28 AM
sewexcited

Originally Posted by Three Dog Night View Post
If you contact them and ask for a remedy to the problem and they refuse or give you the run around you can file a Reg. E claim with your bank or credit card company and ask for a refund to your account. You will have to document that you contacted them and asked for refund for the yardage. Make sure to document the date you contact, person you spoke with and what the response was, your bank/credit card will investigate and probably issue a provisional credit and after determination of claim they will either deny or confirm your claim. As a bank auditor I can tell you that if you have documentation (include the missing order for weeks and contact at that time) usually your claim is confirmed and you get your money back.
Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
The shop will think you are trying to find fault because of the other problem but that's their problem, call and talk to someone above store employee. And never shop there again. I have one online shop now I am calling about an order placed a few months ago. I get the same Oh let me take care of that for your and nothing else. That shop will never have my business again. If you don't want to wash it I guess the only solution is hang it outside and hope the smell gets less. Or put in dryer on fluff with an odor eater shoe insert.
I just emailed them telling them about the problem so I’ll wait and see what they say. I used PayPal to pay, so hopefully they will help if everything else fails? Unfortunately I only get voicemail when I try to call so everything is via email - but at least I have some proof of contact I guess.

Sorry to hear you’re also having problems with bad service Onebyone! I hope you’re able to get your issue solved soon!! It’s unbelievable that some stores are happy to let their customers chase after them to get a problem solved.