View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 03:04 PM
gardengirl1331

Originally Posted by sewexcited View Post
I used PayPal to pay
Well that's the good news. If you can't get them to respond to your emails or messages paypal will get your money back for you.

You can try cleaning it, but if it's that bad it might not come out. And after washing it you can't return it, so I'd be careful with that too! If I were you I'd just return it at their cost since it's a problem with the fabric and if they don't they go to paypal and like others said never go there again. Any problem I've EVER had with fabric from the stores I've shopped at and they fixed it immediately. I've had very good luck, I know, which is why I'm a big repeat customer.

I very sadly had to toss some old fabric from my great grandmother, I tried EVERYTHING to get the weird smell, plus the musty smell, out. Nothing worked. Smells can really get into fabric (and yes like others have said here it can transfer to whatever is next to it too) and not come out. (funny side note I'm super sensitive to smells and I can't stand it when my sister comes to visit. She sleeps on the couch and it'll smell like her laundry soap for over a week!!!)