Old 06-13-2021, 05:02 AM
JayneW

Good morning Zinnias,

Home from our sail trip, it was great! We could have used a little more wind (can't believe a Wyoming girl wants wind) and a newer boat, but it was so amazing to be out and about again! My bf loved it also, so maybe my dream of living on a sailboat is back to being more of a reality! We had a bad hailstorm while we were gone, so it was a busy day yesterday doing cleanup and replanting.

SBG and Hav4, I am so sorry about your injuries. We should have marketed those bubble suits years ago... we would all be in one piece and rich! I'm envisioning some difficulties in the bathroom with them....

Juliasb - so sorry about your mother. I know you have some tough days ahead, but I am glad you are able to be there with here. I would love to hear a favorite memory or two of your mother, I will be thinking of her and its fun to learn about someone's life!

House hunters - its crazy out there! My son is trying to buy his first house and its just about impossible. I know my little house has gone up $50,000 in the past couple months... If only I had a sailboat to move on to.

Beautiful - and super fancy- blocks everyone! I'm looking forward to getting started on mine this week - finally!

Thank you all for being such beautiful people, I could not wait to get home and see what you all were up to! Friendship is a glorious thing.