View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 11:21 AM
mac

Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
Hello Mac ~ I'm using it practically every day! I like that I'm able to set the recipes in folders that make sense to me. The developers were and have been so responsive. I tried for a very short time on the free and then subscribed.

So again, I thank you over and over for posting Copy Me That. It has saved me a ton of paper copying recipes then trying to figure out the best way to find those recipes.
I really like it, too. Did you know that you can also copy non-recipes? I just copied all the substitutes that you can use in cooking. It said that it couldn't find the recipe, but still gave me title and where it came from. Then I went back and copied the information I wanted and then edited the recipe and pasted the information in the CMT recipe. I made a tag called 'substitutions' and now I will have it for the next time I am out of something like buttermilk or heavy cream and etc. These are things that I rarely, if ever, have. The CMT program has really helped me in my collection of recipes that I find online and want to save. I bet it has saved me hours of time and lots of money in ink, not to mention having a clutter of paper around. I am not much of an organizer and this has now kept me sane. I am surprised that more people didn't read this thread and tuned into CMT. They just don't know what they are missing.
Mary Ann