Old 06-20-2021, 07:27 AM
Railroadersbrat

Default Sunday Update

Well, I still tend to cut off the point sometimes, but not nearly as bad as I did yesterday. Slowing way down and taking my time has really paid off, loving my new Brother because of the variable speed. Trying to do this on my big girl would have been hard to do, she's got some serious giddy-up-and-go.

I also think I might have the binding figured out already, I've got to do some major math, but I have a ton of 2.5" strips leftover from the fat quarter, plus three fat quarters I didn't use. I'm going to do a black border and I think if I sew all those strips together, I might have enough for a real pretty binding. I can always toss in black strips to make it long enough if I have to, but I'm hoping I have enough from the fat quarters I wouldn't have to add.

Also been tracking the progress of my orders from Marshal Dry Goods and the Fat Quarter Shop, everything should land tomorrow, so getting both excited and nervous to get my other quilts together and start getting them sandwiched.

Super excited for today, I don't plan on doing anything else other than sew. I didn't feel good yesterday, but woke up feeling good today, so I'm hopeful to get more progress under my belt.
Attached Thumbnails blocks.jpg