Old 06-22-2021, 06:30 AM
Iceblossom

Hey guys -- in the last couple of weeks I've gotten more than one private message from people looking for help/encouragement in getting their tops done. There must be others out there too. All I can say is there are a lot of Bonnie Hunter UFOs out there, but you can do it!

I'm just so impressed with what everyone has done, including those who are not done. But you who are already quilted?? My hats off to you with a big salute. Whether you wait for the reveal or try to keep up in real time, it's a lot of little pieces for most of us, it's a large top for most of us.

Currently I'm thinking I'm in for this year's -- I'm hoping there will be one! I have a full box of little bits of close but not quite the same solids in all color families and I think it will be my fabric selection for this year. Maybe if there is a clear neutral/one fabric choice I'll pick some sort of tiny print, but solids... easy to use solids that never seem to get used otherwise and a mystery seem like a good combination.