View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 04:07 PM
Chris50

Smile I adore your banner!

Dear Sir or Madam

I absolutely adore the wall hanging you have made for your church, hanging behind the pulpit!

I wondered if you would possibly consider replicating this for my church? I am the Vicar of St Martin's Church, Camberely. Our walls are currently best described as 'cold custard.' If there is any way in which you would think about blessing our church with this banner then I would be very, very grateful indeed. I would, of course, pay any expenses incurred.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

With every blessing
Revd Chris Richardson
Vicar, St Martin's Church, Camberley.

Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
A few years ago I made this wall hanging for our church. They have it hung on the wall behind the pulpit. They loved it.
Attachment 562878

One of our church members (who was a pastor without a church) was asked to become the pastor of a church that was struggling and didn't have a pastor. Although we were sorry to lose them as members, we were thrilled for them. GOD has blessed the church but it is still struggling. I told them I would try to make a wall hanging for them but kept putting it off. The other night I decided to try to do one for them. I wanted it to be a little different than the one in our church. I had a picture of the cross but no definite pattern. I did this one from the picture and my husband is going to frame it with rough cut redwood. It measure 20" x 28". I am proud of how it turned out and hope they like it.

Attachment 562879

Thanks for looking