View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 07:22 PM
Railroadersbrat

Default Sunday Update

So, I'm always up for a challenge when I quilt. I always push myself to try new things and I love to problem solve. But, when I have to problem solve two different quilts at the same time, my brain turns to mush and it makes me question everything.

It took me most of the morning to realize that I was reading the ruler for the Flower Chain wrong. I tried twice to make the flower block going by what I thought I was reading on the ruler, only to discover that I had read it wrong both times. Once I figured out the issue and tried again, bingo, I had success. After I figured that out and cut the rest of the pieces off the Muslin so I could put it away and put my kitchen back together, I laid down for a nap, my brain was just done with math for the day, period.

After I make myself an iced coffee and wake up, I'm going to take pictures of my nephew's quilt and post it, I'm not 100% sure how to rectify the problem I'm having with it and I'd like to get it solved so I can finish his. I also heard back from him, he's so thrilled that he actually called me instead of texting and he was giggling like a kid.

Attached Thumbnails sandy-01.jpg