View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 04:27 PM
WMUTeach

Lucky you NZ! A new shop close by and terrific prices. I had to pick up some purple for my JL quilt and even JoAnn's have $12 a yard fabric now. My LQS is closed on Sunday and I wanted to get this off my plate today so JoAnn's got my business.

My quilting group teases me incessantly because all my quilts seem to be made from 2.5s and they frequently send me ideas for 2.5s. But many are duplicate ideas or different color combinations. Have I really made that many? Hum, I should count. I would be interested in a 2.5 swap of some sort. I know there are Quiltingboard folks who have them piled up from previous swaps and from time to time mention "What do I do with all of these?" or "I really need to do something with these cuts."

Wendy McD, I keep the duplicates stacked together and will use them as needed but I like the idea of the Granny Squares from Sewbiz. Think I am doing well just to have the 2.5s all separated by color and in piles in my 13x9 covered boxes.

I have been working on my Jacob's Ladder this afternoon. Will post a photo tomorrow. Need to make just a few more to hit my goal of 90.