View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 04:39 AM
Heathermom2opmc

Default Home computer printed fabric sheets

Has anyone used the home printer fabric sheets before? I have a hand made, hand quilted dresden plate quilt that I found at a thrift store and fell in love with it 2 years ago.I paid $2.00 for it. It needed quite a bit of repair but I was up for the challenge. I pull it out and work on hand stitching spots when I have time. I have re-attached all of the petals except for one area. In this one area several of the petals are just missing. I have found very similar fabric for all but 1 of the petals. I have searched and searched for this pink floral, but really have no idea the age of the quilt or fabrics etc. The pink floral is repeated on the tear drop shaped border edging. I love the detain in this quilt despite its torn history. So after searching high and low for some pink floral that is similar (I never realized how many pink floral prints there are--ugh), I was thinking about scanning one of fabric petals that I am missing, and printing it on these computer printer fabric sheets I found on Amazon. Am I crazy to think this would work??
Attached Thumbnails img-1604.jpg   img-1367.jpg   img-1375.jpg   img-1377.jpg