View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 04:55 AM
travelinggramma

Hello to all. Sorry I haven't been online. Went back to NY for my mom's memorial and all the emotional things that go along with it. Alot of family time.
When my two teen grandchildren want to spend time with us - I am there! Had over three weeks with them in our motorhome while on Long Island. Our 11 yo spent time with us and we took her into NYC.
Then we went to Maine - met up with two college friends that we haven't seen in years! We are now outside of Ocean City MD with our 7yo grandaughter. I love getting to spend quality time with each one and making memories.
After next week we will be moving slowly west. We have an RV rally in Nevada in September and then head back to AZ to recoup! Needless to say I haven't done much sewing and miss "my time". I did work with the 15yo and went through cutting out a pattern and sewing it all together. Each year she picks something to work on.
Will get back online more often - I hope.
PS - we did stop in PA and went to Burkholder Fabrics. DH said it was the largest quilting fabric he recalls. He waited patiently!