Old 07-20-2021, 06:26 PM
Janice McC

Good evening, Zinnias! Hope everyone has had a good couple of days. I've caught up on the pictures posted by JayneW and Stcpawz. Wonderful work, ladies. Stcpawz, you've been doing lovely work on your first Boom. Thank you so much for your beautiful efforts. And Jayne, I'm glad to see you made it home safely and that you've jumped back into block making. Marcialee, congratulations on your great-grand who is on the way. It's always the happiest of news for me to hear. Babies! SBG, its no easy chore decluttering. Good luck.

We've been shuffled around again on moving dates by the moving company so now we've got more time to pack. The rest of this week is hectic and I may not be around too much. The new house closes on Friday and we're going up for a walk through. All should go well and it should be ours by early afternoon. Then both my eldest son, his DW and the grand, and my younger son and his DGF will descend upon the house for a visit. I'm so looking forward to it. It's been quite a while (a couple of years I guess) since I've seen both of them at the same time. Lucky me!

Have a pleasant evening!