Old 07-27-2021, 05:33 AM
SuzSLO

Originally Posted by pineneedles4 View Post
I love applique work. I usually do the freezer paper method of applique but lately I've been working on my needle turn applique technique skills. I just pulled fabric yesterday from my stash to begin the Baltimore Autumn quilt from P3 Designs by Pearl P. Pereira. I love her patterns and have collected several but never made one before so I thought this would be a good fall/winter project. I'm still finishing up my Lori Holt quilts using freezer paper technique, I'm making the Prim quilt from her quilt along and Grandmother's Flower Garden (although this is sitting on a back burner for now). I get so excited about new projects and start them before I finish my current project so this year I've been making myself finish TWO to WIP completely through the binding/finishing stage before I allow myself to start a new project. LOL, maybe, at this rate I might break even in the next 20 years.
Your next project sounds lovely. I love Baltimore Album Quilts. I think I have almost every book ever written by Elly Sienkiewicz and have taken a class by her. Still have yet to embark on such a challenging project. I hope you’ll post photos of your progress.