View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 07:25 AM
Iceblossom

And now for the rest of the story... Here's the desk as of end of day yesterday. Problem is that it needs to be moved to the wall in the next shot -- which has not yet been touched in the organization. I know that the back corner is not quilting related stuff... that used to be where my vintage fabric collection was stored and when it was removed other things moved in. The boxes next to it, especially the one that says Cats is indeed fabric. In the final set of changes, a piano of great sentimental value but in a sad state of disrepair will move in where the desk is currently. Mostly it will take up space but I will use the top as a bookshelf...

The rolling rack is still in front of the closet... closet is still not opened.

The artwork hanging on the rolling rack is usually not there, just one of my treasures that got to spend a little time in the light of day. I believe it is the story of the Hmong people. If you start in the upper right corner, you see a peaceful village in the mountains being bombed and soldiers coming. I think the image of the woman represent days as she fled through the jungles and crossed a river into safety in the bottom left corner.
Attached Thumbnails 100_6158.jpg   100_6159.jpg   100_6162-3-.jpg   100_6160-2-.jpg