View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 09:17 AM
Iceblossom

I've been posting pix over in the Mission Organization thread. Still so much to do, still so much fabric. After moving these boxes of fabric here and there so I could work around them, I'm currently I'm thinking that my goal is to get all my fabric into the closet and that maybe I am close but it won't yet fit! I do know that I have several groups of fabric that I have determined are about ready to go, but even if that is two boxes, I need to use/let go ore than that!

It's a process that begins by limiting what comes in... I'm doing really good on not buying new fabric except for immediate use and generally I'm doing ok with the thrift store buys. The auction stuff is rare, but I have a lot to get through.

With all this new stuff coming in in addition to what I'm eyeballing as going out, I am actively watching for people in my local Craig's List, Next Door, etc. There will be a "sewing and crafts things wanted" and I will be able to pass on quite a bit of stuff.,, the only caveat will be they must be willing to take lots of stuff