Old 08-03-2021, 06:07 AM
Iceblossom

I've been downsizing for years but I started with a huge hoard... I've gone through 3 major purges and about to start a 4th. While I was always happy with the idea that my fabric was going to be usable "someday" now I'm looking at it as "will I actually use that piece in the next 5 years". Some of the things I loved are still not in that time frame and now it's time to go...

Recently I won a couple of auctions for specific items that have left me with a lot of stuff I don't want! I am actively watching my local Craig's List for the next person who asks for free sewing or craft supplies. I can help them out but they have to take a couple of boxes!

Today is my Tuesday group. I picked up an auction with a lovely hand crank singer on Sunday, and now have 4 boxes of craft stuff and a bag of non-quilting fabrics to offer. I don't think the other ladies will take much... but you never know, I kept a knitting UFO and about 4-5 small pieces of 70s/80s Joan Kessler for Concord sort of thing. Still remaining there is a nice needle point UFO with the yarn, I think it is a bench seat set? Large and rectangular, the floral design is done and all the background needs to be filled in.

Here's my hand crank --
Hand Crank Singer