View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 11:46 AM
Motorcyclemad

I also made sure that I actually took pictures of my July finishes-2 flimsies and 1 Quillow. The two flimsies also count for the UFO challenge because they are all from stash material and have been cut and pre-positioned for over two years and the quillow for over a year.

The first flimsie is all child prints and lap quilt size.

The second is a miscellaneous assortment of scrap blocks I have had that were left over from other quilt tops over the years. I did the-toss it in a bag and sew it as it comes out attempt. Surprisingly enough, no prints are sitting right next to itself.

The last three pics are of the quillow for a coworkers daughter. He left our organization and came back. Before leaving he married a nice woman with 3 kids. For the wedding gifts, they got afghans and the kids all got quillows so they would not be left out. They also had a baby before he left. I finished the top before but did not finish it. We have the front, back and it folded.
Attached Thumbnails 20210708_165222_resized.jpg   20210708_165135_resized.jpg   addison-1.jpg   addison-2.jpg   addison-3.jpg