View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 03:38 AM
Iceblossom

Wow! VQW already. Before my upcoming sewing plans, I bid on some lovely Mola artwork recently on the weird auction site I like. I got outbid pretty quickly...

I've been doing some major sewing room upgrades and renovations, but Cranky Bernie (my Bernina) has decided once again he needed a spa vacation (trip to the dealer...). I think it is the same thread sensor problem I had fixed about a year or so ago. Estimated turn around time is 6 weeks. However, I also have back-up sewing machines and a hubby who will be working 10-12 days straight through this weekend, all week, and into next weekend too.

My current project I call "Froggie Beach" it is based on a pattern in the recent July 2021 American Quilter magazine, Full Bloom by Cathey Laird. Except instead of flowers, I'm using frogs. My frog blocks have been turned into snowballs with "beach" triangles, and I'll be going back to work on the alternate blocks today (they've progressed some since the progress shot). My good old vintage Remington has been set up and is ready to do my piecing.
Attached Thumbnails 100_6142.jpg   100_6151.jpg