View Single Post
Old 08-14-2021, 01:26 AM
DottyD

Good morning to you all !
Thank you all so very much for your kind comments !!
Sincere apologies for not being here for the last few days ! A few reasons, and the main one being - I do not get a notification every time that anyone has posted on HJ - and every time I do look, I have to log in.
Does anyone else have this problem ?
I have had a letter from the hospital and where the doctor thought my procedure would be in a couple of months I now have a follow up telephone call on the 26th November !!
I suppose he doesn't think my problems are that bad, but it is rather frustrating !!!
We also have a new Granddaughter to cuddle with !!!
Welcome - Tarheelmaria - it is great to have you join us. If you need any help finding past blocks or any questions - please do ask - it is great fun here and there is always someone to help !
Beth A your blocks are lovely and I love your applique - you are braver than me.
Joe'smom - talking about Y seams - have I already mentioned Edyta Sitals tutorial - it is good. I just put into my search bar Quilters "Y" Seam Tutorial and the video showed up on YouTube.
I am packing bits to go to my Dear Jane group for the day tomorrow - there are 14 of us and to be fair - I guess we chat more than sew LOL - nice relaxing day though !
Take care everyone and look forward to seeing your blocks xxx